Working scientifically – Plants (KS1)
18 June 2015Add to My Folder
Plants feature in both Year 1 and 2 Programmes of Study of the new curriculum and present a number of opportunities to focus on Working Scientifically.
Use our lesson plans to support pupils’ development of a range of enquiry skills: from simple identification and classification tasks to performing tests, gathering and recording data.
- Gardening/protective gloves
- Sample of fresh leaves (or ones that have been laminated to retain shape and colour)
- Hand lenses
- Sorting hoops
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.