What does the Educational Excellence Everywhere White Paper mean for you?
23 March 2016Add to My Folder
The DfE have issued a government white paper entitled Educational Excellence Everywhere. The proposals it outlines have the potential to impact directly on most of England’s schools. So what does the white paper mean for you?
Along with the widely publicised decision to fully academise all schools by 2022, the white paper also outlines changes to teacher accreditation, alterations to the inspection programme for under-performing schools and a renewed focus on leadership excellence.
- Recognition of the teaching recruitment crisis.
- Qualified Teacher Status will be replaced with a “stronger accreditation”.
- A renewed focus on high-quality, evidence-based teaching resources.
- Pupil premium is set to continue.
- Under-performing schools will not be revisited by Ofsted for 30 months.
- A Parent Portal will be set up to help parents navigate the school system.
- New National funding formulae will be introduced.
- All schools to become academies by 2022.
- Further reforms to assessments and curricula are planned.
Don't have an account?
Already registered? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.