Transport – numeracy (KS1)
2 July 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Transport provides the perfect context for activities exploring measurement and handling data
Topic of the month
Take a look at our KS2 numeracy ideas for transport.
Throughout July, we’ll be providing engaging numeracy, literacy, science and design & technology activities – all themed around transport. Be sure to check back in the coming weeks.Upcoming topics of the month:
- September: Food (literacy, numeracy, science, history/RE)
- October: Theatre (literacy, numeracy, science, art)
- November: Weather (literacy, numeracy, science, drama)
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
- June: The seaside
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.