Transport – D&T (KS1)
30 July 2010Add to My Folder
Use the topic of transport as the basis for some inspiring D&T activities
The theme of transport offers children opportunities to make connections between a range of vehicles that move over land, through the air and on water and to think about what they can design and make in their classrooms.
Topic of the month
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS2 D&T ideas for transport.Upcoming topics of the month:
- September: Food (literacy, numeracy, science, history/RE)
- October: Theatre (literacy, numeracy, science, art)
- November: Weather (literacy, numeracy, science, drama)
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.