5 February 2019Add to My Folder
Original article published 13 October 2010
In this creative topic, discover how to use a fun and lively poem as the stimulus for some creative cross-curricular activities
Key Stage 1
- Discussing the poem (literacy)
- My favourite toy (literacy)
- Story poems (literacy, art)
- Acting it out (drama)
- Snap! (ICT, maths, science)
- One day… (literacy, drama)
- I dreamed of you (literacy)
1. Discussing the poem (literacy)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.