The world on a plate
29 May 2008Add to My Folder
Encourge children to embrace cultural differences – a fun and challenging project exploring food and customs around the world
- An island home
- Where in the world is Barnaby Bear?
- Living in a diverse world
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.