The seaside – geography (KS2)
25 June 2019Add to My Folder
Use the popular topic of the seaside to engage KS2 children in geography activities
Topic of the month
Take a look at our KS1 geography ideas .
Throughout June, we’ll be providing engaging literacy, numeracy, science and geography activities – all themed around the seaside. You can access the KS1 literacy , KS2 literacy , KS1 science , KS2 science seaside literacy, KS1 numeracy and KS2 numeracy activities right now.Upcoming topics of the month:
- July: Transport (literacy, numeracy, science, D&T)
- September: Food (literacy, numeracy, science, history/RE)
- October: Theatre (literacy, numeracy, science, art)
- November: Weather (literacy, numeracy, science, drama)
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.