26 November 2010Add to My Folder
This week’s assembly is all about the news and how there are two sides to every story.
Main assembly (Preview)
This assembly is available as a PDF to download
In this assembly…
- Ideas for music
- Ideas for involving children
- Concluding thoughts
- Closing thought or prayer
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.