Story Corner activities for We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
Add to My Folder
Enjoy sharing Michael Rosen’s classic story with the children before going on your very own bear hunt!
Activities in this article:
1. A bear hunt
EYFS Area of learning > Expressive arts & design > Creating with MaterialsKS1 curriculum links:
- Art: Use a range of materials creatively to design and make products.
- Geography: Use locational and directional language (e.g. near and far; left and right) to describe the location of features and routes on a map.
- Maths: Use mathematical vocabulary to describe position, direction and movement.
Scholastic Resource Bank - join today!
- Thousands of resources, activity ideas and games
- Choose either Early Years or Primary resources
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
Published 14 March 2022
You need to be signed in to place a review.