Stormy sea poetry
3 October 2007Add to My Folder
Use a word processor to create your own poetry about a stormy sea
Software: Word processor
What to do
- Think of interesting words to describe waves on a stormy sea. You could use some of the following words as a starting point:
- Put your words into a word bank. To create a word bank, go to Table and click on Insert Table. Make a table with two columns. Write ‘Verbs’ at the top of the first column and ‘Adjectives’ at the top of the second column.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.