2 January 2008Add to My Folder
Use these four interactive poetry writing frames to create poems exploring the senses and using them to develop descriptions
This on-screen resource consists of four interactive poetry writing frames which help children to use their senses to develop description. The frames become slightly more complex at each level. The resource could be used to complement work on the human body and the senses in science.
Key learning outcomes:
- To select and use a range of descriptive vocabulary;
- To explore how figurative and expressive language can create images and atmosphere;
- To compose imaginative sentences using adjectives, verbs and nouns for precision and impact;
- To develop and refine ideas;
- To develop accuracy/speed when using keyboard skills.
Don't have an account?
Already registered? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.