Rainbow art activities
2 April 2013Add to My Folder
Use these activities to get children thinking about the colours that make up a rainbow.
Activities in this article:
- Hand print colour mixing
- Rainbow decorations
- Rainbow cookies and fairy cakes
- Make a CD Rainbow
- Make a colour-vanishing spinning wheel
Hand print colour mixing
Beautiful colours are everywhere, in everything we see. Learning how to mix colours to create new ones is always popular with children who love to see colours change – even though they inevitably, eventually end up with brown!You will need:
- Yellow, blue and red paint
- Little trays and sponges
- A3 paper
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.