People who help us: Happy and healthy
21 February 2017Add to My Folder
Adapted from original article published 6 June 2009
Use these practical activities explore how doctors, dentists and nurses help us to feel better.
Find out about the different ways that a doctor can help us
• Personal, social and emotional development – Self-confidence and self-awareness
• Understanding of the world – People and communities
What you need:
Group size: small groups.
Doctor, doctor activity sheet.
What to do
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.