19 April 2020Add to My Folder
Original article published 8 February 2010
Six fun craft-based projects using paper and card, which can be tailored to suit a range of themes and occasions and link to many parts of the EYFS
Projects in this article…
Useful resources to have in your cupboard:
- A range of coloured paper
- Cream/white backing paper or thin card
- PVA glue
- Method of applying glue (sponge or brushes)
- Cover for work surface
- A3 thin card (selection of colours)
- Templates (websites suggested below for downloadable templates)
- Pencils or crayons
- Googly eyes
- Craft sand
- Additional embellishments such as feathers, shells, pom poms, flat backed jewels
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.