Muddy Animal Fun
1 September 2018Add to My Folder
Invite babies to make meaning of the real world by exploring muddy animals through creative small world, messy and water play activities.
Activities in this article:
- Muddy Duck, Where Are You?
- Drip Drip, Trickle Trickle
- Animal Signs
- Scrub, Scrub, Scrub
- Splish Splash
- Hide and Reach
- Clean Little Hands
Muddy Duck, Where Are You?
Introduce imaginary play scenarios with these small world animals who have been playing in the mud.
Expressive Arts and Design – Exploring and Using Media and Material:
ELG: Children sing songs, make music and dance, and experiment with ways of changing them.
8-26 months: Begins to move to music, listens to or joins in with rhymes and songs.Related Learning:
- To begin to develop early creativity skills.
- To begin to develop an awareness of how language is used. For example, as the adult changes the ‘voices’ of different animals.
What you need:
Baby safe small world farm animals, baby food, activity sheet.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.