Mini Olympics: Paralympic and Olympic Activity Ideas
18 August 2021Add to My Folder
In celebration of the start of the Paralympic Games, why not try out some of these fun activities, as suggested by different Early Years settings?
The Greenwich Pre-School Learning Alliance usually holds an annual Teddy Bears Picnic event in Charlton, London. There is always plenty on offer, from dressing up, bouncy castles and messy play, to a mini-Olympics with javelin throwing, gymnastics and posing on the winner’s podium. In celebration of this year’s Olympic and Paralympic Games, why not set up your own mini Games and try some of these activities?
Gatehouse Crèche, being inspired by the Olympic theme, created this very popular Olympic medals activity.
- One slice of stale bread per medal
- Round pastry cutter
- Gold, silver or bronze paint
- Red ribbon
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.