31 August 2016Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings (Write a review)
Advisory consultant in early education
Di Chilvers builds on Part 1 of her brilliant article about observing, assessing and mapping children’s progress through the EYFS.
- Learning Stories
- Paintings, drawings, writing
- Conversations and discussions with the child/children
- Conversations and discussions with parents/family
- What you record in your head (though it can’t just be stored here)
- Play experiences of the child/children
- Feelings, emotion, well-being and behaviours of the child/children
Don't have an account?
Already registered? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.