1 May 2008Add to My Folder
Time for some creativity in the kitchen using some under-appreciated fruit and veg
If you need your faith renewing when it comes to broad beans (too many horrible experiences of over-cooked, soggy or tough versions) then this delicious dip is for you. Perfect for spring, it’s full of zing and goes perfect with lightly-infused nacho crisps or salad crudités.
Broad bean dip
You will need:
- 300g broad beans (shells on or off – up to you)
- 150g low fat crème fraiche
- 100ml of good quality olive oil
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1tsp garlic
- 1 fresh chilli (seeds removed), chopped finely
- Small handful of fresh mint chopped finely
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of sugar
Don't have an account?
Already registered? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.