It’s our future, don’t spoil it!
3 June 2008Add to My Folder
Challenge children to launch a rescue mission for our planet!
In the first of a four-part environmental series, Teresa Saunders looks at the effects human actions are having on the world’s landscape. Using the idea that the individual footprints that each and every one of us leaves behind can act as clues – children can research exactly why the Earth is in danger and what they can do to help.
The Footprints series will help children to:
- develop speaking and listening
- debate and discuss topical issues
- articulate ideas and opinions
- explore our planet’s future
- work with the local community.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.