How stressed are you?
8 September 2008Add to My Folder
Take this quiz to find out how stressed you are as an early years practitioner
For each scenario, decide whether you would choose option a, b or c. At the end, count up how many a, b and c’s you have and find out how stressed you really are!
1) When it comes to your workload, do you feel that:
a) You are constantly desperately trying to get everything done in time and never feel like you can pause between tasks.
b) You have a lot to do but you know you’ll probably get it all done in the end – it all seems to work out somehow!
c) Although there’s a lot to do, you feel like you manage to spread out your workload so there’s never a big rush.
2) Someone interrupts you as you are doing important paperwork. Do you:
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.