Grow a new song!
9 May 2011Add to My Folder
Let your imagination flourish and explore the theme of growth by adapting some familiar songs and rhymes
In this article:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
Knees up, Mother Brown
You will need a basket or bag containing a photograph of each child when they were a baby or toddler – add one of yourself, too! Sit together in a group and pull out one at a time, singing:
Who’s this lovely baby/toddler?
Whoever can it be?
Are you somewhere in this room?
Is it you or me?
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.