Fun with felt: Monster makers
- Supports home learning
5 October 2021Add to My Folder
See life from a monster’s point of view with these inspiring felt design activities
- Beginner: Monster’s den
- Intermediate: Monster’s bag
- Advanced: Monster’s decision maker
- Using the creations
1. Beginner: Monster’s den
You will need: felt in suitable colours; paper or card; paint; paintbrushes; scissors; glue.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.