Food – History and RE (KS1)
17 September 2010Add to My Folder
Use the topic of food as the basis for some inspiring history and RE activities
Topic of the month
Throughout September, we’ll be providing engaging literacy, numeracy, science and history activities – all themed around food. Be sure to check back each week to see what’s new. Here’s what’s coming up…
24 September – numeracy
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS1 history and RE ideas for food. Plus take a look at our science and literacy food-themed ideas.Upcoming topics of the month:
- October: Theatre (literacy, numeracy, science, drama)
- November: Weather (literacy, numeracy, science, art)
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.