Famous Britons of the 20th century 5 Stars
2 January 2008Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings (Write a review)
Read biographies about the 10 famous faces in this interactive resource and discuss them with the class, then place them on the timeline in the decade they were most famous
This interactive, on-screen resource challenges children to place ten British faces on a timeline, considering in which decade they were most famous with short biographies providing further information. This resource is designed to promote discussion – there may be more than one right answer!
Key learning outcomes:
- To present a spoken argument, defending views with evidence;
- To experiment with the order of paragraphs;
- To change the order of material within a paragraph, moving the topic sentence;
- To establish, balance and maintain viewpoints in non-narrative;
- To use ICT programs
- To present text and communicate information.
Don't have an account?
Already registered? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.