Collage crafts 5 Stars
22 March 2016Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Children love using collage. It’s quick, easy, and always seems to give great results. There’s also something of a treasure-hunt quality about collage making, as you never quite know what bits and pieces you’ll find along the way – transforming your creation into a smashing work of art.
- Make a robot collage
- Make a camouflage picture
- Make a Dali-inspired collage picture
- Newspaper collage picture
- Collages with a message
- Flying bugs
Make a robot collage
This craft activity makes a good wet play activity – it’s quick and easy to set up and creates very little mess . Try keeping this black and white or use bright colours like we did – the contrast helps to highlight the striking patterns.You will need:
- White, self-adhesive ring binder reinforcement stickers
- Black or coloured A3 or A4 paper or paper-card for backing
- White or brightly coloured paper or paper-card
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.