8 November 2010Add to My Folder
Advice for including children with physical difficulties within the EYFS
Activities in this article:
- A unique child
- More about cerebral palsy
- Positive relationships
- Enabling environments
- Learning and Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
- Meet Daniel
- Useful resources
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.