Carnivals and festivals
26 June 2019Add to My Folder
Original article published 26 August 2011
This month, encourage learners to enjoy the vibrant colours, music and excitement of ‘Carnivals and festivals’ through a stimulating range of creative activities designed to promote learning across all areas of the curriculum.
In this article:
- Raksha Bandhan: Understanding the world
- The Green Man Festival: Communication and language
- Summer kite festivals: Mathematics
- Scarecrow festivals: Understanding the world
- Edinburgh Festival: Physical development
- Notting Hill Carnival: Expressive arts and design
- The Chinese Moon Festival: Literacy
- At home
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.