- 5 Stars
- Supports home learning
28 August 2014Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Children are fascinated by bubbles – their colours, the way they float and pop and how they always turn out round! The following activities are designed to get children exploring bubbles while learning all about shape, size, dimensions and colours – and having lots of fun.
Are bubbles always round?You will need:
- Three pipe cleaners per bubble blower
- Small cookie cutters
- Bottles of bubble solution
- A couple of old pots big enough for dipping bubble wands
- Bend your pipe cleaner into your chosen shape by winding around a cookie cutter. Nothing too complicated – squares, triangles and heart shapes work well.
- Add another pipe cleaner, passing it through your shape and twisting it into a handle. Twist in an additional pipe cleaner to make the handle stronger.
- Pour bubble solution into pots, dip in your homemade wand – and blow.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.