Bereavement 5 Stars
9 May 2011Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Understanding and supporting young children who are coping with loss
In this article:
- Developmental phases in understanding death
- Making a bereavement policy
- Common reactions
- Case study
- More information online…
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.