April Fool’s Day: music and drama
21 March 2017Add to My Folder
Original article published on 25th March 2013
Explore these two creative activities inspired by the fun and tricks of April Fool’s Day.
Tricky musical games
What you need:
- Selection of classroom musical instruments such as tambourines, tambours, drums, claves, woodblocks, maracas and other shakers, triangles, bells, guiros, cabasas, and so on.
- A screen
- Small toy or puppet
- Whole class or smaller group
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.