April Fool’s Day
22 March 2015Add to My Folder
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Bring a bit of extra fun to April Fool’s Day – with plenty of learning going on. All these activities are really quick, easy and low on resources, they can easily fit into any planned craft or free-play sessions.
Key stage 1
Dancing avocado monster
You will need (per monster):
- One slightly pointy piece of fruit – lemons, limes and avocados work well
- One square napkin
- Stick-on googly eyes
- Paper fangs
- Start by creating a monster face in the middle of your napkin, making sure you keep it centred. Keep it really simple, two or three googly eyes and a couple of paper fangs will do nicely.
- Next, take your napkin and twist each of the four corners together.
- Pop the napkin on top of your fruit, give it a gentle nudge and watch it dance!
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.