All about me
6 February 2017Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings (Write a review)
Adapted from original article published 11 August 2008
Explore activities focusing on ‘All about me’
Mix and match dressing up
• Communication and language – Listening and attention, Understanding, Speaking
• Personal, social and emotional development – Self-confidence and self-awareness, making relationships
• Expressive arts and design – Being imaginative
Group size: whole class
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.