A dinosaur extravaganza!
19 February 2010Add to My Folder
Watch out, there’s a triceratops about! Children will love these 3D paper projects and cross-curricular activities
Dinosaurs are always a hit with young children. The fascinating history of how they lived and the mystery of how they died out make for a topic that will have everyone gripped. In this bone-trembling creative project, we focus on the triceratops and show you how to make a terrific mask. The other activities will inspire your children to find out about the habits of this amazing dinosaur.
- Name that dinosaur
- What’s on the menu?
- 2D triceratops mask
- Make a 3D triceratops mask
- Make a tyrannosaurus pop-up card
- Dinosaur pairs – literacy
- All dinosaurs great and small – literacy
- Size and scale – numeracy
- Dinosaur numbers – numeracy
- Dinosaur spelling and counting – literacy and numeracy
- Extinction – PE or circle time
- Dinosaur dusk – art and design
- Dinosaur board game – D&T
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.