Teacher Health and Wellbeing – How to help with workload
16 November 2017Add to My Folder
Looking after our own health and wellbeing as teachers is essential especially when a key responsibility of the jobs we do is to look after the health and wellbeing of the young people in our care.
- increased motivation
- a positive outlook
- feeling energised
- being able to think clearly
- increased morale and confidence
- less sickness
- being able to perform to the best of our abilities.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month