Washday woes (The Victorians)
28 May 2008Add to My Folder
Discover what washday was like a hundred years ago with this literacy and history topic (with linking activity sheets).
Year One, Term 3
- Recognise words by common spelling patterns.
- Investigate and learn spellings of verbs with -ed and -ing endings.
- Learn new words from reading and shared experiences.
- Reinforce knowledge of the term sentence.
- Begin to recognise generic structure.
- Use language and features of non-fiction texts (eg labelled diagrams, captions).
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month