Living things and their habitats
28 January 2016Add to My Folder
Support children’s development of Working Scientifically skills during upper Key Stage 2 with activities that focus on collecting data through direct observation, using keys to identify animals and considering relationships between life cycles and environmental features.
Animals life cycles in the local environment
- Branching key template
- Copies of Activity sheet , ‘Animal life cycles’
- Access to secondary sources
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!