12 June 2017Add to My Folder
Original article published 26 December 2015
These activities inspired by traditional fairgrounds develop expressive arts skills focussing particularly on music, dance and drama.
The helter skelter
- A copy of the Activity sheet featuring the story, ‘The helter skelter’.
- Props for the story
- Paired work for ‘Hall of mirrors’
- Circle of children for ‘Starters’
- Whole class for the story
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month