Working scientifically – Healthy diets (lower KS2)
9 November 2015Add to My Folder
Support children’s development of Working Scientifically skills during Lower Key Stage 2 with activities that provide opportunities to gather, record and present data in a variety of ways including tables and graphs.
With reports on obesity and ill health increasingly making headline news; pupils could use some of the available scientific evidence to help them answer questions about diet and to identify patterns and relationships between sugar consumption and health.
- Healthy diet questionnaire
- Selection of nutritional information labels
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month