So many leaves!
13 October 2017Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings (Write a review)
original article published November 2011
Leaves are spiky, round, pointy, hairy, colourful, fun and free! Discover some activities designed to get children thinking about leaves.
h2(#top). In this article:
- Looking at leaf types
- Feathery carrot tops
- What do leaves smell like?
- Leaf rubbings and leafy creatures
- Investigating colours
- How are leaves useful?
Looking at leaf types
Communication and lanugage ELG: Listening and attention: Children listen attentively in a range of situatations…
This simple activity is great for improving speaking and listening skills. Firstly, organise a space for an interest table, or if space is too limiting for this, a large, shallow cardboard grocery box will be fine for displaying leaves.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month