Carnivals and festivals
Add to My Folder
Original article published 26 August 2011
This month, encourage learners to enjoy the vibrant colours, music and excitement of ‘Carnivals and festivals’ through a stimulating range of creative activities designed to promote learning across all areas of the curriculum.
In this article:
- Raksha Bandhan: Understanding the world
- The Green Man Festival: Communication and language
- Summer kite festivals: Mathematics
- Scarecrow festivals: Understanding the world
- Edinburgh Festival: Physical development
- Notting Hill Carnival: Expressive arts and design
- The Chinese Moon Festival: Literacy
- At home
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
Published 26 June 2019
You need to be signed in to place a review.