6 December 2010Add to My Folder
Encourage children to think about healthy hearts with these lively activities!
Activities in this article:
- What shall I do?
- Active hearts
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- Active or restful?
- Puffing and panting
- Musical hearts
- Move like the wind
- I sent a Valentine to my love
1. What shall I do?
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month