Dance and drama: The spirit of Africa
Add to My Folder
Use our new multi-resource dance and drama series to evoke the essence of Africa
Use African wildlife to inspire dance and drama
Dance curriculum links
- Geography – African climate, landscape, population
- PHSE and SEAL – caring for others, practical ways we can help
- RE – how and why people pray
- Science – how heat affects people and materials
- Art – jungles, animals, black/white conflict paintings, sunrises, waterpots, African fabrics
- Music – African rhythms, songs, voice techniques, instruments
Don't have an account?
Already registered? Sign in below.
Published 21 December 2007
You need to be signed in to place a review.