Weather – Art (KS2)
26 November 2010Add to My Folder
Use the topic of weather as the basis for some inspiring art activities
Topic of the month
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS1 art ideas for weather.
- January: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
These activities offer opportunities to get children out of the classroom and observing the elements, making notes in sketchbooks and spending time describing what they can see.
- Sunlight: collages – stained glass windows
- Rain: rainy reflections
- Cloud: digital faces
- Snow and ice: cool prints
- Wind: caught in the wind
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!