13 October 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Let’s get moving! Bring drawings and models to life using a variety of animation techniques in this creative topic
‘One minute epics’ competition
Use our free software to create a stop-motion animation with your class. Find out more…
This topic’s resources
Don’t forget to use the resources that accompany this topic:
- JellyCam animation software – this fully working animation studio allows children to create their own stop-motion animations in the classroom, using just a webcam.
- There are also lots of activity sheets – scroll down to the bottom of the page to view them all.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month