Theatre – Science (KS2)
1 October 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Use the topic of theatre as the basis for some inspiring science activities
Topic of the month
Throughout October, we’ll be providing engaging literacy, numeracy, science and drama activities – all themed around theatre. Be sure to check back each week to see what’s new. Here’s what’s coming up…
8 October – literacy 22 October – numeracy 29 October – drama
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS1 science ideas for theatre.Upcoming topics of the month:
- November: Weather (literacy, numeracy, science, art)
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!