Food – Literacy (KS1)
10 September 2010Add to My Folder
Use the topic of food as the basis for some inspiring literacy activities
Topic of the month
Throughout September, we’ll be providing engaging literacy, numeracy, science and history activities – all themed around food. Be sure to check back each week to see what’s new. Here’s what’s coming up…
17 September – history
24 September – numeracy
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS2 literacy ideas for food. Key Stage 1 and 2 science activities are also available.Upcoming topics of the month:
- November: Weather (literacy, numeracy, science, drama)
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!