Designing with dough
8 March 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings (Write a review)
Dough is an ideal medium for creating 3D projects. The ingredients are simple to obtain, inexpensive and safe to use
Basic dough recipe
You will need:
- 6 cups plain white flour
- 6 cups fine table salt
- 3 cups warm water
- 6 tbsp cooking oil
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
What to do:
- Mix together the salt and flour in the bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour and add the cooking oil.
- Slowly add the water, stirring all the time until you have a soft, pliable dough.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month