Add to My Folder
This week’s assembly celebrates Fairtrade Fortnight by looking at its origins, the meaning of Fairtrade and why it is so important.
Main assembly (Preview)
By Mel Campbell – teacher and writer
In this assembly…
- Key ideas
- Music for assembling
- Possible resources
- Main assembly
- Questions to ask the children
- Closing thought or prayer
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
Published 22 February 2010
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
You need to be signed in to place a review.