22 February 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
This week’s assembly celebrates Fairtrade Fortnight by looking at its origins, the meaning of Fairtrade and why it is so important.
Main assembly (Preview)
By Mel Campbell – teacher and writer
In this assembly…
- Key ideas
- Music for assembling
- Possible resources
- Main assembly
- Questions to ask the children
- Closing thought or prayer
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month