The art of report writing
4 March 2019Add to My Folder
Once the spring term holiday arrives, it means one thing for most teachers… report writing time! Now is not the time to panic but to prepare to be organised for the task at hand.
When writing each child’s report, try to think about:
- What has made that child shine this year?
- What progress has that child made academically and socially?
- How is this child doing in relation to age-related expectations?
- How is this child progressing from their end of previous Key Stage target?
- What difficulties has the child shown and what has been done in class to address these difficulties?
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.