Five speckled frogs
26 September 2007Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Create this winning display, featured in Nursery Education magazine, based on a favourite counting rhyme
Display: Knowledge and Understanding of the World
What you need
- ‘Five Little Speckled Frogs’ rhyme
- roll of white paper
- brown wrapping paper
- strips of green card
- cardboard tubes for printing
- child scissors
- wax crayons
- colour wash
- powder paint
- large and small paintbrushes
- sheets of newspaper
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.